Friday, November 8, 2013

So Far So Good......

So far so good. I've been tempted already several times. Last night was a doozy. Work-related stress out the ying-yang and man, I SOOOOO wanted to just stop at a fast food joint and pig out!!! But guess what? I didn't - WOOHOO!! :-) Score one point there for Cindy! Today I have a cold. Right in time for the weekend, wouldn't you know it. And those pesky little kidney stones are hurting me this morning, of course. Yet again, I am going to have to fight through this. When I don't feel good, the last thing I want to do is worry about a diet. BUT I can master this day, too - I know I can :-)

1 comment:

  1. I just try to tell myself that tomorrow I will be happy if I don't fall of the wagon and I always am. If I do give in to temptation then all I have is regret. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete